Products

Our

products

Discover the organoleptic sweet.

F1

sweet

Medium fruity and delicate, sweet flavor. Fruity with a slight aftertaste bitter almonds.
It has a deep golden yellow color and breaks down 40% from the Coratina remaining 60 % from Ogliarola.

Available formats
0,25 L – 0,50 L – 0,75 L – 5 L

fg1

 

f3

F3

robust

Robust Intensely fruity and decided. From traditional character and vegetal notes of almond bitter.
It has a deep green color and is made entirely from Coratina.

Available formats
0,25 L – 0,50 L – 0,75 L – 5 L